top of page
- Sat 03 Jun03SatJunStand Up Comedy Night/Village Hall03 Jun, 20:30Village Hall, Stenton, Dunbar EH42 1TE, UKCome join us for another top night of brilliant stand up comedy. Over 18's Only. BYOB. Headlined by Mark Nelson - 2021 UK circuit comedian of the year and host of BBC's top rated radio show The Good, the Bad and the Unexpected.
- Tue 13 Jun13TueJunChildren's Dance Workshop P1-P3/Village Hall13 Jun, 17:30 – 19:00Village Hall, Stenton, Dunbar EH42 1TE, UKDelphi Doig brings a fun filled dance workshop for P1 - P3 children. Tickets cost £10.
- Mon 19 Jun19MonJunNorman Hampshire Councillor Surgery/Village Hall19 Jun, 17:30 – 18:00Village Hall, Stenton, Dunbar EH42 1TE, UKNorman Hampshire, Labour, will be holding a surgery on the 3rd Monday of the month 5.30pm-6:00pm. He can also be contacted by email at - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a phone consultation call 07866 607203
- Tue 27 Jun27TueJunChildren's Dance Workshop P4-P7/Village Hall27 Jun, 17:30 – 19:00Village Hall, Stenton, Dunbar EH42 1TE, UKDelphi Doig brings a fun filled dance workshop for P4 - P7 children. Tickets cost £10.
- Fri 07 Jul07FriJulStenton Community Cafe/Stenton Village Hall07 Jul, 10:30 – 13:00Stenton Village Hall, Stenton, Dunbar, EH42 1TE, UKWhy not pop in for a cuppa, cake and chat. Soup with bread available from 11:30
- Wed 19 Jul19WedJulLyn Jardine Councillor Surgery/Village Hall19 Jul, 16:45 – 17:15Village Hall, Stenton, Dunbar EH42 1TE, UKCouncillor Lyn Jardine, SNP, will be holding a surgery on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, 4:45pm-5:15pm from July. She can also be contacted by email at email@example.com or by calling her office on 01620 827889
- Sat 26 Aug26SatAugStenton & District Horticultural Show 2023/Stenton Village Hall26 Aug, 14:00 – 16:30Stenton Village Hall, Stenton, Dunbar EH42 1TE, UKVegetables, Fruit, Cut Flowers, Plants, Flower Arrangements, Crafts & Food and Junior sections for children under 16.
bottom of page